Here is the answer for the question – Cartilage is found _____. You’ll find the correct answer below
Cartilage is found _____
1. surrounding organs such as the kidneys
2. in the heart
3. at the ends of bones such as the femur
4. covering the surface of your body
5. connecting one bone to another
The Correct Answer is
3. at the ends of bones such as the femur (The ends of long bones, such as the femur, have a cartilage cap)
3. at the ends of bones such as the femur (The ends of long bones, such as the femur, have a cartilage cap) is correct for Cartilage is found _____
Thankyou for using answerout. We hope you get all your answers here. If you have any special questions, you can comment to ask us.
Latest posts by Alex Timmons (see all)
- Of the 59 matings in the experimental groups, how many were between like-adapted flies (flies adapted to the same medium)? - February 26, 2023
- A block of wood has specific gravity 0.80. When placed in water, what percent of the volume of the wood is above the surface? - February 26, 2023
- B - February 26, 2023
See also A bus is designed to draw its power from a rotating flywheel that is brought up to its maximum speed (3 000 rpm) by an electric motor. The flywheel is a solid cylinder of mass 500 kg and radius 0.500 m (Icylinder = MR2/2). If the bus requires an average power of 10.0 kW, how long will the flywheel rotate?