FEMA provides really valuable Tests and Exercises. There are many different exams under their different programs. Here we have studied and taught our students in order to train them. All answers are sourced and many different professionals have helped to find the best answers.
About FEMA IS 1150: DHS Human Trafficking Awareness for FEMA Employees Answers
FEMA IS 1150: DHS Human Trafficking Awareness for FEMA Employees Answers has 10 questions. These Questions are given below. Learning is free and so is this page. We recommend studying well and practicing and check the answers in case you get stuck in a doubt.
1. Shortly after arriving in Chicago, Shannon, a -year old runaway from a small town in the Midwest, is a victim of an attempted purse-snatching. Shannon is aided by Reggie, who provides her with a place to sleep, food and a change of clothing. After a few days, Reggie tells Shannon that the two need money to pay the rent, and asks her to help raise money by having sex with three men he will bring by that evening. When Shannon refuses, Reggie becomes angry, grabs her by the throat and calls her names, threatening to do worse. Frightened, Shannon reluctantly agrees and earns $900. Which of the following is the single element needed to show that Shannon is a victim of sex trafficking?
A. Shannon gave reluctant consent
B. Shannon is a victim of a purse snatching
C. Shannon is a runaway
D. Shannon is a minor
2. By which means is human trafficking committed?
A. Coercion, fraud, and debt bondage
B. Fraud, force, and recruitment
C. Force, coercion, and physical abuse
D. Force, fraud, or coercion
3. True/False, when there is a situation where the trafficker and victim are married or related, it is considered human smuggling and not human trafficking.
4. Desperately in need of financial help to support the family, Amina’s parents agreed for her to be smuggled into the US to work as a nanny. Since her arrival, she has been threatened with violence and forced to work for little or no wages. Which of these statements is correct?
A. Because Amina was forced to work for little or no wages, she is a victim of human trafficking.
B. Because Amina was smuggled into the US, she is a victim of human trafficking.
C. Because Amina’s boss provides her with a place to live, she is not a victim of human trafficking.
D. Because Amina voluntarily entered the US illegally, she is not a victim of human trafficking.
5. True/false, Human Trafficking, unlike Smuggling, does not require movement.
6. Which statement(s) describe possible indicators of human trafficking?
A. Not in possession of identity and/or travel documents
B. Subjected to physical abuse, including sexual abuse
C. Substandard living conditions
D. Forced drug use
E. a., b. and d.
F. a., b., c. and d.
7. True/False, human trafficking can occur without the victim crossing a border.
8. The Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA) defines human trafficking as:
A. Sex trafficking
B. Crossing an international border for the purpose of performing commercial services in furtherance of organized crime
C. Forced labor
D. Both a. and c
E. a, b. and c
9. Which type of immigration relief is specific to victims of human trafficking?
A. T visa
B. S visa
C. U visa
D. Green Card
10. Which Component has the authority to grant Continued Presence
D. All of the Above
FEMA IS 1150: DHS Human Trafficking Awareness for FEMA Employees Answers Completed
This was all about FEMA IS 1150: DHS Human Trafficking Awareness for FEMA Employees Answers Exam. All the answers are correct.
Please comment on any issues. We hope you’ll find more valuable answers to your Queries
- Individuals such as Josiah Strong believed that America had a moral duty to - May 25, 2023
- Sue decides to collect postcards. She starts her collection with seven cards. Every week, she buys three more cards to add to her collection. How many weeks will it take for her to have more than 30 cards? - May 25, 2023
- Heather is writing a quadratic function that represents a parabola that touches but does not cross the x-axis at x = -6. Which function could Heather be writing? - May 25, 2023