It’s not easy to understand the Context of Google Exams without Make Engaging Mobile Messages Answers 2022 (For Practice). If you haven’t yet prepared for the Make Engaging Mobile Messages Answers Exam. Then you can find the Answers here down the Page to Practice and Pass the Exam. The Certificate that you earn will be Valid for 2 Years Now. When You get the Certificate, Google sends you an email with your official certificate, You can save it and use it in your Portfolio to add more weight in your Resume. If you have not signed Up for the Exam Visit here to Register. Let’s Continue to Make Engaging Mobile Messages Answers. You can also Check for Other Exam Answers also on randnyevg34.com
About Make Engaging Mobile Messages Exam
Make Engaging Mobile Messages Answers are provided by answerout to teach the new comers in the Digital Marketing Industry. The answers provided are 100% correct and are solved by Professionals. We don’t and never have recommended to use these answers as cheatsheet. We keep updating our answers as the Exam Change. You can also Send us Email or Comment to notify for any support or Changes
Make Engaging Mobile Messages Answers 2022 (1-10)
A special asset that is only accessible and functional on a mobile device
Technology that enables mobile and desktop devices to capture signals
A way of categorizing audience reach through various navigation paths
Smart phone features that incorporate video and sound on demand
2. What are the best sensors to use if you wanted to make an app that lets users virtually experience a new car?
Bluetooth and GPS
Motion and proximity
Motion and axis
Video camera and bluetooth
Microphone and motion
Motion and gyroscope
Touch screen and microphone
Gyroscope and video
Remarketing lists for search ads (RLSAs )
Structured snippet extensions
6. In a push to lift your company’s brand reputation, you created a game that your clients could play to earn store credit. What would be the purpose of an app like this?
To provide added value through a functional experience
To give solutions to common real-world customer problems
To solve an actual problem with a utility app
To engage by providing an entertaining experience
7. Call-only ads are like ad call extensions in that they let you start a call with a touch. How are they different from ad call extensions?
Call-only ads cost more, but reach farther.
Call-only ads don’t include a link to a mobile site.
Call-only ads don’t appear on mobile devices.
Call-only ads run for shorter durations than ad call extensions.
8. You are working on a campaign for a bike courier company who wants to provide meaningful utility to their customers. What do you recommend?
An mSite that streams real-time biking videos from across the city
An app that uses GPS sensors to track all deliveries
An app that uses Google Cardboard to give a bike courier experience
A bike racing game that lets users play against each other
9. If your fashion retail client wanted an app that gave users the same experience as a runway model performing a show, what would you be creating?
10. What are the best sensors to use to send a discount offer to someone walking past your retail outlet?
GPS and video
GPS and proximity
Video and motion
Proximity and motion
Make engaging mobile messages Assessment Answers Completed
These were the answers for the Make Engaging Mobile Messages. we hope you found Answerout very helpful. In case you’ve been trying to get answers for other Exams Please do check all other Categories on answerout. Make Engaging Mobile Messages Answers were solved by professionals and with maximum accuracy. it’s been a pleasure having you on answerout. All the Questions/Answers on Answerout.com are free and always will be. Keep checking our latest Course Answers. We Never have and Never Will recommend using any kind of content on Answerout to be used as cheat sheet. Our team Sits 24*7 to gather all information and make the answers available for practice purpose before exam. Use Answerout to learn and progress. Thank You, Team AnswerOut