It’s not easy to understand the Context of DM Exams without Optimize Bids and Creatives Answers 2022 (For Practice). If you haven’t yet prepared for the Optimize Bids and Creatives Answers Exam. Then you can find the Answers here down the Page to Practice and Pass the Exam. The Certificate that you earn will be Valid for 2 Years Now. When You get the Certificate, sends you an email with your official certificate, You can save it and use it in your Portfolio to add more weight in your Resume. Let’s Continue to Optimize Bids and Creatives Answers. You can also Check for Other Exam Answers also on randnyevg34.com
About Optimize Bids and Creatives Answers Exam
Optimize Bids and Creatives Answers are provided by answerout to teach the new comers in the Digital Marketing Industry. The answers provided are 100% correct and are solved by Professionals. We don’t and never have recommended to use these answers as cheatsheet. We keep updating our answers as the Exam Change. You can also Send us Email or Comment to notify for any support or Changes
Optimize Bids and Creatives Answers 2022
1. Your bid response is filtered due to the ad category of your advertiser. This is an example of what type of rejection?
2. You’ve decided to create an offer to describe the type of inventory you’re seeking. You’re looking for inventory from any publisher who has access to Preferred Deals in Ad Exchange. What type of offer is this?
Preferred Exchange offer
Programmatic Guaranteed offer
3. You trafficked an ad that was rejected due to creative issues. What’s a reason it might have been rejected?
The creative is animated, but remains static after 10 seconds.
The initial download is under 100k.
The creative makes use of Flash cookies.
The destination URL does not lead to a parked domain.
4. You’re looking to do a Programmatic Guaranteed deal on Ad Exchange Marketplace. Which action must you take to execute your campaign?
You must sign deal terms for every change in the campaign.
You must choose from a different set of inventory than you would through traditional reservation buys.
You must manage separate invoices for each publisher you’ve agreed to a deal with.
You must upload creative to your demand-side platform and not send ad tags to the publisher.
5. Bid responses on Ad Exchange are screened at which point in the process?
Before bid responses enter the auction
After the auction is complete and only if the auction is lost
After the auction is complete and only if the auction is won
Bid responses are only filtered if the maximum cost per thousand impressions (CPM) is above the required threshold
6. Now that Brianne has worked with her demand-side platform to resolve some of the issues causing her bids to be filtered, she’d like to report on the performance of a new campaign she just launched. Which tool can she use to do this?
A third-party ad verification service
DoubleClick Creative Recommendation Tool
Google Web Designer
7. What must be set up in your demand-side platform’s pretargeting to properly integrate and execute Programmatic Guaranteed deals with Ad Exchange?
To never bid on Programmatic Guaranteed callouts
To always include Guaranteed deals
To require fewer callouts than ad requests
To respond to only the first ad size in a bid request
8. You’re about ready to finalize your Preferred Deal, but need to work with your demand-side platform to supplement information from the bid request. To ensure your bid isn’t rejected, you’ll need to provide information about your publisher’s URL, such as disallowed landing URLs, disallowed product categories, and allowed languages. Where can this information be found?
Publisher settings file
Snippet status report
Client Access API
9. You are concerned about the potential of purchasing counterfeit inventory. How does ads.txt help you avoid this problem?
Publishers and distributors must publicly declare the companies they authorize to sell their digital inventory.
Ads.txt conducts searches of each publisher and distributor to see if they have any past history of fraudulent inventory.
Publishers and distributors are required to register with ads.txt and submit documentation of their eligibility to sell digital inventory.
Ads.txt provides publishers and distributors with a verification code that is listed as part of the auction invite. This code verifies that the publisher or distributor is approved to sell inventory.
10. Once Derek’s demand-side platform has submitted their bids, what is one tool they can use to get more details on the creative approval status?
Snippet status report
Creative (REST) API
11. A creative was excluded during the publisher review stage of the filtering process. What could have been a reason for this?
The incorrect use of bid response protocol.
The maximum cost per thousand impressions (CPM) is 0 or negative
The product category URL is excluded.
The bid amount is lower than the publisher’s requirements.
12. Using RTB Breakout, you determine that the biggest reason your bid responses were filtered was due to the clickthrough URL being too short. What additional information can you gain by investigating your “Filtered bids”?
A recommendation for the best tool to correct the rejection
The clickthrough URL you should use instead
The creative IDs and total bids filtered
A list of guaranteed deals that will potentially accept your clickthrough URL
13. What type of transaction and/or auction occurs when a seller invites a buyer to participate?
Programmatic Guaranteed deal
Preferred Deal or Private Auction
14. You’ve been invited to submit a bid through a Private Auction and would like to participate. What do you set the deal ID to so you will limit your bid to that deal only?
deal_id = <deal_id>
deal_id = 1
deal_id = 1234
deal_id not set
15. For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
You’ll be charged the CPD daily rate.
You won’t be charged.
Your deal will be cancelled.
You’ll be charged more than the CPD daily rate.
Activate Optimize Bids and Creatives Answers Completed
These were the answers for the Optimize bids and creatives. we hope you found Answerout very helpful. In case you’ve been trying to get answers for other Exams Please do check all other Categories on answerout. Optimize bids and creatives Answers were solved by professionals and with maximum accuracy. it’s been a pleasure having you on answerout. All the Questions/Answers on Answerout.com are free and always will be. Keep checking our latest Course Answers. We Never have and Never Will recommend using any kind of content on Answerout to be used as cheat sheet. Our team Sits 24*7 to gather all information and make the answers available for practice purpose before exam. Use Answerout to learn and progress. Thank You,
Users also viewed :
Other Google Advanced Level Certifications – Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers, Google Analytics for Power Users Exam Answers
Creative Certification Exam Answers
Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answers
Activate Customer-Centric Marketing Exam Answers
Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics Exam Answers
DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Exam Answers
Google Web Designer Assessment Answers
Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers
Android Enterprise Platform Associate Exam Answers
Dynamic Creatives Assessment Answers
Doubleclick Studio Assessment Answers
Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Exam Answers
Measurement – Smart Assessment Answers
Scaled Partner Management Exam Answers
Doubleclick Studio Certification Exam Answers
How to find Mobile Customers Exam Answers
Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Answers
Twitter Video Ad Badge Certification Exam Answers