It’s not easy to understand the Context of DM Exams without Scaled Partner Management Answerss 2022 (For Practice). If you haven’t yet prepared for the Scaled Partner Management Exam. Then you can find the Answers here down the Page to Practice and Pass the Exam. The Certificate that you earn will be Valid for 2 Years Now. When You get the Certificate, sends you an email with your official certificate, You can save it and use it in your Portfolio to add more weight in your Resume.. Let’s Continue to Scaled Partner Management Answers. You can also Check for Other Exam Answers also on randnyevg34.com
About Scaled Partner Management Exam
Scaled Partner Management Answers are provided by answerout to teach the new comers in the Digital Marketing Industry. The answers provided are 100% correct and are solved by Professionals. We don’t and never have recommended to use these answers as cheatsheet. We keep updating our answers as the Exam Change. You can also Send us Email or Comment to notify for any support or Changes
Scaled Partner Management Answers
1.Which of following Ad Manager “target window options” will make ads open in new window?
2. Which of the following Ad Manager terms describes the process to set up and manage ad campaigns by creating orders, line items, and creatives, and then targeting them?
3. To run a new campaign through Ad Manager, you will first need to create a(n) _____________.
4. With Dynamic Allocation enabled, which of the following line items will serve?
Standard line item (Priority10) with $6.50 temporary CPM
AdSense (Priority 12) with $7 CPM
5. Violation of the Google Ad Manager Partner Guidelines could lead to the suspension of the publisher’s account.
6. One of the most important optimizations a publisher can do is to have at least one ad unit above the fold.
7. One domain cannot be classified to more than one child publisher.
8. Which ad size performs best when it is placed within an app’s text or other content, usually appearing after the user has scrolled below the fold?
9. A temporary CPM ____________.
is lower the further behind it is from meeting its delivery goal
is used to compete only with other, contending remnant line items
is given to a guaranteed line item to compete with Ad Manager/AdSense
must be set up manually by the user in Ad Manager
10. What account capabilities are available with your Mobile In-App inventory? Select all that apply.
Target phones running an Android operating system
Block sensitive categories of ads from showing, like ‘Weight Loss’ ads
Run reports to analyze the performance of your Mobile In-App Inventory
Create Preferred Deals and Private Auctions
11. Which of the following are ‘Mobile Inventory’ report dimensions? (select all that apply)
12. A Preferred Deal is a feature that allows Ad Manager sellers to offer inventory to buyers at a fixed, pre-negotiated price before the inventory is made available to other buyers in the general auction.
13. (True or False) In a Private Auction, you’re able to set minimum CPMs for different buyers.
14. After you create a new line item in a Ad Manager order, a creative set must be added. If the video player you’re using is not integrated with Google’s IMA SDK, which creative set type must be used?
15. To use the dynamic allocation feature in Ad Manager, AdSense and/or Ad Manager backfill must be enabled.
16. According to this Ad Manager video ad tag, which video ad type is being targeted? https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-video-pub-652071 0435163184&slotname=8487431944&ad_type=skippablevideo_text_image_fl ash&description_url=http%3A%2F%2Famazingnewssite.com
17. Ad Manager program guidelines allow up to __ display ads per page on a desktop website.
18. After 30 days of becoming an Ad Manager NPM partner, ad requests from unclassified domains will not deliver any ads.
19. Which of the following does not comply with the Scaled Partner Management policy?
Publishers must declare all domains before they can be served ads, including both their own domains and their network partners’ domains.
Publishers should always be aware of the content their Network Partners are monetizing
forging mutually beneficial influencer relationships
Publishers must have a direct, but not necessarily contractual, relationship with a network partner to run Ad Manager ads on their site.
Network Partners are not allowed to further subsyndicate and monetize inventory not owned by them
22. Which of the following is NOT an example of a sensitive category found in Protections?
Education & Training
23. A publisher wants to increase the number of users that become loyal and return to the site regularly. Which of the following would NOT help them achieve this goal?
Make it easy for users to connect with them via social networks and then push out their most popular content to drive return visits
Create a section that links users to popular content on the same subject to drive more engagement.
Give users the option to subscribe to their email list for updates and/or a newsletter
Prohibit users from viewing the site’s full content unless they visit the site at regular intervals.
Constantly provide new, high-quality content and showcase it on their top landing pages
It’s commonly seen that wider ad sizes outperform their taller counterparts, due to their reader-friendly format.
When using dynamic allocation, Ad Manager selects the best line item that can serve to the impression by comparing their CPCs (cost-per-click).
For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
When creating a new video ad tag, which “Technology” option would you select if your video player is integrated with Google’s IMA SDK?
Which of the following is correct?
Positioning ads next to violent content is allowed.
Positioning ads next to pornographic or mature content is allowed
Using artificial means to inflate impressions, conversions and/or clicks are not allowed under specific circumstances.
Placing ads in webmail applications is allowed
A Channel with a semi-transparent branding type will reveal the Publisher ID to potential buyers in a bid request.
If your video player is not integrated with Google’s IMA SDK, the following Ad Manager line item priority types are available to use except …
In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?
The DoubleClick Ads Software Development Expansion
The Google Mobile Ads Digital Software Kit
The Ad Manager Mobile Implementation Kit
The Google Mobile Ads Software Development Kit
Estimated revenue is the exact amount a publisher will be paid in the next eligible payments cycle.
In Ad Manager, Google collects payments from buyers and pays the seller, but does not take on the collection risk. Therefore if Google does not collect from the buyer, the seller will not get paid.
From which section of the Reports > Queries tab can you find pre-made queries from Google, relevant to your Mobile inventory?
wned by me
(True or False) A Private Auction is no different from the Open Auction.
A publisher is looking for ways to increase their revenue. All of the following are appropriate actions to consider, except ________.
place up to three ad units per page
using bigger ad formats
place ads in iframes
dentify the best placements for ad units
opt-in to text and display ads
The following describes the Ad Manager Marketplace, except ________________.
Where Ad Manager buyers see your Publisher Profile to learn about your value.
A tool to provide a shopping-like experience to help buyer’s discover publishers, and strike deals
A section of the Ad Manager buyer user interface
A section of the Ad Manager seller user interface.
A publisher has a text-only leaderboard on top of a page, and a text-only small square ad slot within the content of that page. The small square ad slot has a higher a CTR, but the leaderboard has high CPCs. Is there anything the publisher can do to try and increase their earnings? Select all that apply.
Yes, the publisher should opt in Image ads to both of ad units.
Yes, the publisher should change small square ad unit into large rectangle ad unit.
Yes, the publisher should make sure the medium rectangle ad unit comes first in their HTML code.
When creating ad units, which ad type should publishers choose to maximize revenue and why?
Display Only” because this allows for rich media ads as well as images, which will bring in maximum revenue.
“Text Only” because those have the highest click-through-rates.
“Text and Display” because this creates the most competition in the ad auction and generates maximum revenue.
A publisher runs a site focused on finding housing options for adult professionals. This publisher is considering blocking the entire “real estate” category to avoid advertising for any competitors. How might this action affect the publisher’s revenue?
Revenue will most likely decrease.
Revenue will most likely increase.
Revenue will most likely increase.
Scaled Partner Management Answers Completed
These were the answers for the Scaled Partner Management. we hope you found Answerout very helpful. In case you’ve been trying to get answers for other Exams Please do check all other Categories on answerout. Scaled Partner Management Answers were solved by professionals and with maximum accuracy. it’s been a pleasure having you on answerout. All the Questions/Answers on Answerout.com are free and always will be. Keep checking our latest Course Answers. We Never have and Never Will recommend using any kind of content on Answerout to be used as cheat sheet. Our team Sits 24*7 to gather all information and make the answers available for practice purpose before exam. Use Answerout to learn and progress. Thank You,
Users also viewed :
Advanced Google Analytics Answers 2022
Other Google Advanced Level Certifications – Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers, Google Analytics for Power Users Exam Answers
Creative Certification Exam Answers
Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answers
Activate Customer-Centric Marketing Exam Answers
Mobile in DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics Exam Answers
DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Exam Answers
Google Web Designer Assessment Answers
Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers
Android Enterprise Platform Associate Exam Answers
Dynamic Creatives Assessment Answers
Doubleclick Studio Assessment Answers
Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Exam Answers
Measurement – Smart Assessment Answers
Optimize Bids and Creatives Exam Answers
Doubleclick Studio Certification Exam Answers
How to find Mobile Customers Exam Answers
Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Answers
Twitter Video Ad Badge Certification Exam Answers